qiuck linksQuick Links

Report a Concern

During normal business hours (Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.), you may call 517-546-3500 to report a problem. For emergency situations, such as police, fire, medical and other emergencies similar to sewer issues and flooding, please call 911 at any time.

** To report a street light outage, please use the DTE online street light reporting tool.

The City of Howell's general boundaries are between Interstate 96 to just north of M59 (Highland Road) and Highlander Way to Lucy Road.  If you live within these boundaries, please fill in the form below.

For after hours reporting, please submit the form below. If contact information is provided, a City Staff member will contact you to follow-up.



Address Line 2:

City or Town:

State or Province:

Zip or Postal Code:



Choose a Concern: