qiuck linksQuick Links

Request a Residential Vacation Check

If you're going out of town on vacation and would like to have the Police check your residence while you're away, please contact our office at (517) 546-1330 Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.

We will need your name and address, and the dates you'll be away. We'll also ask you for the name and number of a local key-holder, if there will be any pets or vehicles at the residence, and if you have an alarm system or lights on timers.

We'll also need contact information (cell phone) for the home owner, if possible.