- 2020 City Calendar is now available for download
A printable version of the City calendar is now available for download here or under the Quick Links menu.Important City and Event Dates are included in the calendar along with important City information.You can always access our Website Calendar at any time.
- NOTICE:The City of Howell Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for January 22, 2020 at 7:00 pm at Howell City Hall, lower level council chambers. The BZA will be considering three variances for the expansion of the existing salvage yard from Padnos Iron and Metal for the property at 645 Lucy Road.
- The Voyager Elementary Viking Bots created an excellent educational video about storm water run-off into Thompson Lake. A big thanks to our DPW Operations Manager, Mike Luce, for being an expert consultant. The City wishes the Viking Bots best wishes in their upcoming competition!
The Viking Bots Storm Water Video
Viking Bots of Voyager Elementary:
Vincent Watts – 3rd Grade
Khloe Luck – 4th Grade
Nora Rudich – 4th Grade
Johnathan Gee – 4th Grade
Bobby Sugrue – 4th Grade
Owen Goodroe - 4th Grade
Nick Peters – 5th Grade
Raiden Rigenhagen – 5th Grade
Evan VanderPlas – 5th Grade
Please visit our Clean Water web page for more info.
- Sign up for City of Howell Alerts to Text and Email Using Nixle
Nixle Alert System - Alert system which allows the Howell Police Department to create and publish messages and alerts to be delivered to subscribed members instantly, via cell phone text message and/or email.
Notifications can also be accessed online at www.nixle.com. This is a free service to all community members. Register at www.nixle.com or by simply sending a text message with the zip code of "48843" to "888-777".
- A New Customer Service Number for Advanced Disposal
The City of Howell has just been assigned a new customer service number for Advanced Disposal. Due to customer service issues, the City and Advanced Disposal have worked together to improve service and reduce call wait time. The new number will go directly to a select customer service group that has been assigned to support the City of Howell residents.
The new number to call is: 517-219-1163