- The City of Howell 2019-2020 Proposed Budget and Line Item Budget are now available for viewing.
2019-2020 Proposed Budget
2019-2020 Proposed Line Item Budget
- City of Howell Lakeview and Howell Memorial Cemeteries Public Notice - Annual Spring CleaningAll families wishing to keep memorial flowers, wreaths, artificial flowers or grave blankets must remove them by April 1st, 2019 for the City’s annual spring cleaning.Anything left will be discarded by the Cemetery Department.
- PUBLIC HEARING - 2019 Drinking Water Revolving Fund Project Plan
The City of Howell is having a public hearing for the DWRF Project Plan at their regular Council Meeting on April 22, 2019 at 7:00 am.
A copy of the draft plan is available for review at the Clerk and Finance Offices of City Hall, the Howell Carnegie Library and the Department of Public Works.
A PDF version for viewing online or printing is also available by clicking PROJECT PLAN.
- DTE Online Street Light Reporting Tool
Need to Report a Streetlight Outage? The DTE Community Lighting group has an online reporting tool to make it easy to get your streetlights shining bright again.
Please click on the link below to report a street light outage in your area.
- Water Meter Replacement Program
The City of Howell is beginning a meter replacement program in homes and businesses throughout the City. We will be working in one area of the City at a time and are currently in the area north and east of Thompson Lake. Please view the following map for locations within the current work area. Before we begin meter replacements in your area a letter will be sent to your residence with details of the program.
Read More »