- BUDGET WORK SESSION
The Howell City Council will hold a budget work session on Monday, March 4, 2019 at 6:00 pm to discuss guidelines for the 2019/2020 fiscal year budget.
The work session will take place at Howell City Hall, 611 E. Grand River, 2nd Floor Conference Room.
- Master Plan for Transportation in Livingston County
On February 19th, the Master Plan for Transportation in Livingston County will be presented to the public. He is the flyer/poster that you can use to let others know about the event.
It will include a variety of recommendations, including:
1. Technical, facility and "right-sized" vehicle investments that will improve efficiencies and responsiveness of all transportation services.
2. Technical systems that will improve the rider interface for planning and paying for rides.
3. Collaborations between communities and transportation agencies that will add and improve services. Read More »
2019 City Calendar - updated 2/11/2019A printable version of the City calendar is available here. The date in the lower right corner of the calendar reflects the date that the information contained therein was updated.
- 2018 Livingston County Transit Master Plan Survey -
The goal of the Transit Master Plan for Livingston County is to analyze the existing system and work with project stakeholders and the public to determine what transit system enhancements could be make to improve the quality of life in Livingston County. The TMP will explore the need for more public transportation within the County, including connection to adjacent counties and ways to improve walkability and bikeability to support the transit system.
Please take the survey below.
- Winning the Great American Main Street Award!
Congratulations to Downtown Howell!
Downtown Howell has been named the winner of one of the most prestigious national awards that a downtown can receive in a lifetime. On Monday, March 26, in Kansas City, MO, the National Main Street Center Inc. (NMSC), presented downtown Howell with the Great American Main Street Award (GAMSA). Selected by a national jury of community development professionals and leaders in the fields of economic development and historic preservation, award winners serve as exceptional models for comprehensive, preservation-based commercial district revitalization.
Howell Main Street Press Release
Read More »